Starting a new business is very exciting, but making sure that you do a proper complete company setup is essential for long-term success. Of course, accounting systems are integral to any business, but exactly what your business needs will depend on a number of different factors.
Regardless of the type of business you have, most companies need to manage several accounting processes, which the QuickBooks software program can facilitate.
- Accounts Payable – Paying vendors is a fact of life, but you can streamline the process with QuickBooks so your payments are consistently made on time.
- Accounts Receivable – Making money is the whole point of running a business, and managing your accounts receivable is essential to maintaining cash flow and achieving profitability.
- Payroll – Whether you hire employees or work with independent contractors, you need to manage your tax liabilities and issue the correct tax forms.
- Inventory – Knowing how much product you have is critical. Setting up inventory in QuickBooks can help you make sure you always have enough product on hand. Even if you are a service provider and do not maintain a product inventory, QuickBooks can help you generate estimates and create invoices for the services you provide.
- Reporting – You can’t improve your business if you don’t have all the information. Setting up reports in QuickBooks can keep you fully informed on the state of your business at all times so you know where changes can be made.
Net Plus Consulting can help you organize these accounting procedures to make sure you set everything up right the first time. Whether you need some basic guidance or complete company setup, our professionals can help you navigate the process of starting your new business. You can contact us online anytime or call our Brooklyn office at 212-461-3300.